Are you annoyed of standing in a queue for withdrawing or transferring amount in ATMs or Banks? Then you have landed to a right place and this article will help come out with a solution for all the customers of all concerned banks. Well, I am talking about UPI (Unified Payment Interface) App payment solution which is launched by the India’s largest Bank, State Bank of India after the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced the Indian Currency ban.
So, considering the problem, State Bank of India has their own UPI launched for the customers to help the customers make their payments easier. SBI UPI App is intended to help the customers of the entire bank to transfer the money without any need of account details. To know more details on this newly launched UPI app, read our article and keep yourself updated.
How to Download SBI UPI App for your Android Devices:
To download SBI UPI app have two easy ways. You get this app in the Google Play store and it is available on the SBI official website. And to download SBI UPI app from the SBI official page, you need to have enough storage memory. So, till then you can opt for the first option to download the app from the Google Play store. Sadly, this app is currently available for android device only but the banks may soon start the UPI based app for the Windows, iOS devices as well.
Steps to download SBI UPI App for Android Device from Google Play store:
It is easy and simple to download the app from the Google Play store. Yet still you can follow the instruction below.
- Firstly, you have to visit to the Google Play store.
- Then search the SBI Pay app instead of SBI UPI app on the search toolbar.
- You will see the result, select the app and click on the Install button.
- SBI Pay app will be downloaded within a while on your device.
- This is it and your payment solution is already installed on your device. Isn’t that great and you can now go cashless anywhere.
How to use SBI UPI App on Android Devices:
To use the SBI UPI app you need to follow the procedure below and get started easily without any problem.
- After download is complete, you must register and login with SBI UPI app.
- After that you must create your Virtual Payment Address which is a replacement of your bank account details that will allow you to transfer money instantly.
- Now to create VPA, you need to first click on Add a bank account, then registration of bank account.
- Mobile number should be same as you registered with the account and after that the SBI UPI app will verify authentically.
- You can now generate one time MPIN by providing your debit card details and pin number to transfer money.
- This is it. You can follow the same procedure for paying online with UPI app, as well as collecting money using this app.
What is SBI UPI App all about?
UPI (Unified Payment Interface) app is finally launched by the State Bank of India with a name called SBI Pay. SBI has become the 18th Bank to have launched the UPI app for making payments as well as shopping. The bank has avoided using the name UPI although it is designed with the UPI system and the people were waiting eagerly for the SBI UPI App. Even after launch, most of the people are finding difficult to find the SBI UPI app as the title is named as SBI pay.
This app is compatible for all devices and almost every bank has adopted this payment solution. This app comes with a facility to transfer the amount instantly without any account details required. There are many more several advantages about this SBI pay.
SBI UPI is a payment solution for all the SBI banks customers and even for the non-account holders of other banks who are part of the UPI can use the app and start making any payments, shopping just like you do with your debit card.
All you need to do is start downloading the SBI UPI app and go cashless anywhere and everywhere allowing you to both send and receive money.
Features of SBI UPI App:
There are several exciting features of the recently launched payment solution called SBI UPI App by the State Bank of India.
Let’s check out what this SBI UPI app has in store for us!
- This app is compatible for the Android device as of now.
- This app allows its users to make a instant transaction or money transfer.
- The most exciting feature about the app is this app does not required bank account details.
- With this app, you can not only send and withdraw money but also allows shopping online like Myntra, Jabong, Flipcart shopping platforms are currently giving the UPI payment facility.
- It helps you to make your payments easier by using the Virtual Payment Address and collect in SBI Pay.
So, these are the easiest and simplest methods of downloading the SBI UPI app for Android device. SBI UPI is an amazing app that can solve your problem of worrying how to make payments or collect cash. With this app, you can now send and receive money at any time.I hope this article is helpful on how to download the app with its step by step guide provided in the above. If you have any problem, feel free to leave your comment below.